Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tenji Japanese Buffet – Solaris Mont Kiara

I was checking my email and I notice an email from my wife. This email is about a newly open Japanese Buffet Restaurant in Solaris. This email included some picture that made me drool the whole day.

During that time Tenji was running a promotion (RM29.90++ for 1st hour, additional RM10 for the subsequent hour or RM49.90 ++ for the entire lunch session). Because of the promotion they had an overwhelming respond and we could not get a booking. So we decided to have our dinner instate.

The place is very spacious and very well design. The food is place in a very systematic manner where you do not have to walk much to get what you are looking for. They have both outdoor and indoor dinning for you to choice from. We took the outdoor table since smoking is not allow on the inside dining area.

I find that most of the food here is excellent. I particularly love the sashimi and the oyster as you can see.






Be careful of the oyster as the size is HUGE.

The things that you should stay away from is the “Kong Pow Snail” and the “Ginger clams” as I personally think they are over cooked. But since this is Japanese Restaurant and both the food that I just mention are more of a Chinese dishes I would recommend this place for those of you that is crazy about Japanese food.

Tease: Worth the money. Must try.
Location: Lot L-01-01, SohoKL, Solaris Mont Kiata, No. 2, Jalan Solaris, 50480 Kuala Lumpur.
Price: As for the cost we spend about RM126 for 2 person. This is because the price per person is RM88 and the second person will a discount of RM50.

No comments: